Sunday, May 26, 2013

Does nobody sleep anymore?

 So, here I am, still awake. It's 11:30, and Evelyn and I have just finished posting our posting prompt. So I know she's still awake. Then I checked Twitter to check up on what I missed. Well, either my classmates are night owls, or like me have no social life to speak of. Twitter was quite busy. People tweeting about homework or life in general. Either way, everyone was still awake in the middle of the night still doing class work. This class apparently breeds zombies. We only come out at night with our eyes glazed over from too much reading of class material. It's a shame. #needbrainfood


3 comments:

  1. I actually went to sleep early last night, but only because I'd had only four hours' sleep the night before. This class has definitely affected my sleeping habits! Plus, I keep having school-related nightmares. (Last night, I dreamed that I was failing a biology class, of all things. Ugh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Michelle, I used to have those nightmares all the time. Funny thing is I haven't had them since I started grad school. I used to have a recurring one where I suddenly realize it's time for exams and I somehow forgot to go to class all semester. It's weird that I don't have them now that I'm really in school again.

    Judith, I think we've become night owls because our days were already full and we've got to fit this stuff in sometime. I prefer to be asleep by 10 at the latest, but it's 11:21 right now. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a night owl! I'm usually up until 1am or 2am. No matter how late I stay up, I'm usually not doing class work but I have tweeted during this time (so I guess I am doing class work! LOL!).

    ReplyDelete