Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's just the beginning

Soooo....my background with Web 2.0 is: trying to duck it as much as possible. It finally caught up with me in my job though, so now I have somewhat resigned myself to dealing with it. At present, I do have a Facebook page, which I must admit, is useful to access and keep up with friends. I work at a public library and am in charge of blogging once a week about library.....well, stuff. So there's that.

For this class I have opened up a Twitter account (why do they make you follow 5 people you don't want to right off the bat?!!). This 140 character limit might be a good thing as I am notoriously succinct in my wording. As Einstein said, "If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough".
 My expectations of this class are that I will learn and become familiar with many applications that I did not know existed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment