Friday, May 31, 2013

So long, Farewell, and thanks for all the fish

So, this class has reached its end. I have learned to Tweet with the best of them, Blog like there's no tomorrow, and Joomla with abandon...and I re-discovered my hatred for writing papers.
I enjoyed this class- even if it was a bit frantic. Technology is not my strength (which is why I am taking this course) and I have learned so much more than I expected. I think the deal breaker for this class was, unexpectedly, the use of Twitter. Since online courses are not done in person, we as classmates tend to feel isolated. The use of Twitter bridged this gap to some degree and gave us a sense of camaraderie and rapport.
So now I say goodbye to those who read this and hope to talk to you again. Judith


1 comment:

  1. So long to you as well! Enjoyed our tweeting! Hopefully we can keep it up somewhat.

    ReplyDelete