Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hello Hal, we meet again....

I have to say, this class is very intense. I am starting to dread my computer. While the information is great and the assignments are mostly fun (so far), packing the whole class into 4 (3?) weeks makes it an all out sprint.
 I am tired of giving my opinions on things. I am tired of telling everybody what what I ate for breakfast. I am tired of sooo much social media. I like lurking. Let me lurk. 
How am I feeling today, Hal? I am feeling worn out. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the class so far, but I've gotta say, I'm really worn out, too! It's really hard for me to come up with ideas for blog entries this semester since I just did a blog for a class last semester. :P I hope I'm not all "ideaed" out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there should be a reply here- oops, there's no telling how I sent it to you. Sorry.

      Delete